Tuesday, April 3, 2012

SS3 reunion & JM's birthday

Just when I think I'm getting "cured" of kpop, our boySS do something that drags me right back, reminding me how lovable, handsome, talented, and simply wonderful they are. ♥

Seeing the Trio joking and singing together again made me laugh and cry at the same time. They look so happy and adorkable, just the same as they were 7 years ago (except hotter now). It's cute how HJB becomes Baby again, YS is shy and cute, and KJ is now more confident and leading. ^^



Wahh~ I love these guys! >3< God, how I miss SS501. T_T Someday...

And yes, I am disappointed that JM went to a fashion show instead of the B2M CEO's wedding a.k.a. DSP Family reunion. =( But it's his birthday, and he gets to choose how he spends it. I just hope it's not because there's been a falling out between any of the members. (I kinda suspect KHJ and JM since they've had zero interaction since the break. But the rest seem fine, just busy.)

But it's hard to be upset with JM when I'm still drooling over his glorious walk down the runway for the Dominic's Way fashion show. omggggg JM how are you so SEXY GORGEOUS HOT CHARISMATIC AWESOME?



Holy Dark Angel! JM literally looks like a living anime character! A tall, lean, beautiful man with unnatural colored hair, uselessly ornate, fashionably ragged, rock-goth clothing and accessories, and sexily smouldering expression that hints at a tortured soul. XD

(Quick, someone cast him in a paranormal/fantasy romance drama NOW!)


(This is just begging to be made into a romantic melodrama movie poster.)

*swooooooon*

Happy 25th Birthday, Jung Min! You're my angel, my heaven, and I love you forever. ♥

Edit to add
Link from JM's Japanese site to romeomidnight.com shows:


A teaser image for his upcoming Japanese album?? Ahh~ this is exciting!


3 comments:

  1. you'll never be cured...it's a life-long process of adjustments LOL jk jk or am I....? XDD;;;

    But I'm totally with you! Seeing Shinhwa's comeback was really inspiring so I massively squeed when the trio introduced themselves as SS501 and it was just soooooooo nice to see them laughing again like that. JM always seemed to be off in foreign countries (as far as I'm concerned), so there never seemed to be much opportunities to publicly bump into the others :( But I hope they will all have a chance to meet one day<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'm resigned to the fact that they will never let me stop loving them. *sigh* ;P Shinhwa's successful comeback has really given me hope that we'll see SS501 reunite (and win #1!) again someday. Did you hear about the Korean TS attending Dream Concert (even w/o SS members performing) as a show of numbers, loyalty, and support? Made me very happy. ;_;

      JM had been in Taiwan for more than half a year, I think. I had hoped they would hang out again when he came back (ex. his bday/the DSP reunion), but no such luck. Looks like it's now KJ, HJB, and YS who are busy filming drama. And JM now has to deal with his CNR suit, managing his own activities, and focusing on the Japanese market. So..we'll just keep waiting~

      Delete
  2. oh and JM totally looks like he stepped out from a manga hahaha he's too cool! Totally hope this Romeo thing is as awesome as that<3

    ReplyDelete