Saturday, April 16, 2016

Indian Food + Pretty Accessories

Ate at the Indian buffet for the 4th(?) time (Mom's 3rd). Finally remembered to take photos of the delicious, aromatic, colorful food! (I can't remember most of the names of the dishes though. ^^;)

Mmm, naan bread, veggies, various curries, picy chicken, and curry goat (Mom's fav).
 
 My fav: chicken tikka masala w/ naan bread, mushroom+spinach curry, tandoori chicken (3 kinds).
 
(Darn it, I forgot to take a photo of dessert: syrupy dough balls (gulab jamun?), carrot cake, sweet sticky rice, rice pudding w/ nuts & raisins, & chai tea.)

Next, we stopped by our local (but still kinda far) Charming Charlie for the first time. Just got a 25%-off coupon to come back and shop at CC since I hadn't in the past year, so good timing. We didn't find the bag for R we were looking for, but we found some other pretty things and good deals.

3-for-$12 scarves: black w/ gold+silver studs; same in white; pink w/ "be happy, be bright, be you" in gold. The black/white is for M, and the pink is perfect for R. She loves it!
 
I myself got an amethyst geode + purple/gold chain tassel on a long, silver necklace for $9. After the discount, it was $6.75, and the scarves were only $3 each! So I saved $8.25 from the sale price ($51.20 from the original price). =D

No comments:

Post a Comment