Friday, July 1, 2022

I got the job!

After graduating, I applied to a few job postings and went on a couple of interviews. The first interview turned out to be for a temp agency, which I'm not interested in, but it was good practice. The second interview was for the job I really wanted. It's a good position at an organization I like, and the team I met with seemed very supportive and skilled. I was nervous, but I think it went well. Today, I got the call with the job offer! I am happy that I got the job I wanted, but I'm also extremely nervous about actually doing the job. Pretty sure I had a minor panic attack after the call (heavy breathing and some crying). 

Update: I feel better the next day. Still anxious but not depressed. I got my pre-employment meeting with HR on July 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment