Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Green Pea Monster Strikes Again

I love this fancam of Jung Min being scared by a fan in a mask at one of his fansigning events. I absolutely adore Jung Min for his cuteness and humor. <3


So then, being the obsessed Triple S that I am, I started imagining what would happen if the other SS501 members met a fan like this...
It might go something like this:

Hyun Joong: "uh!" jump back, wide eyes, hands on his chest, then nervous laughter, "scared me!", hand rubbing chest, embarrassed smile, sign, nod "thanks", neck crick, "oh~", 4D comment, laugh
Young Saeng: little jump, "omo!", then laugh, "what the?", shakes head, signs, smiles
Kyu Jong: wide eyed "oh!", then "haha" ^^, asks to see the mask, takes it "wah~", puts it up to his face "heehee", gives it back, chuckles, signs, thumbs up
Hyung Jun: "AH!" nearly falling off chair, then high-pitched laugh, gets up and walks around in circles, "ah, crazy~" "oh my god" (in english XD) "why??", sits down, laughs some more, chats while signing, smile, hug, wave

This is kinda fanfic, right? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment