Friday, March 18, 2011

Oh my goodness~ Oh my soul~!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-jung-min-goes-topless-for-anan-magazine

I still can't believe Jung Min agreed to it (not that I'm complaining! XD). He said he was more confident in his lower half (what does that mean?? lol). And he only showed his shoulders and parts of his sexy back. Maybe because he said he can't bulk up like other Korean stars. But whatever, I really prefer him like this, very healthy looking. I'm so not into chocolate abs *eyeroll*, and they'd probably look awkward on him (like JoKwon ^^;).

*sigh* Jung Min is the perfect combination of Japanese and Korean aesthetic. He's long and lean like a jpop idol (without looking like an adolescent boy), and he has a tall, manly stature like a kpop idol (without looking like a body-builder). His lean and fit body is my ideal type. And of course, his looks and personality are my ideal types, too. ;D That's why I love this shoot; it shows his overflowing sexy charisma (look at his body eyes!), natural beauty (i swear, he glows~), and cute charm (his smiles!), all at once. ♥

"You might show up in my dreams tonight." Jung Min~!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment