Friday, October 10, 2014

Kittens: 14 Weeks, 6 Days Old (Welcome Back, Kitties)

Kitties came home to Mama Cat after 2 days of yowling (for both).


Vet said Oreo was the sweetest to him but Ping hated him. XD; Weird since Oreo is usually a bit naughty and Ping is the sweet pea. But no other surprises, so I guess they are all girls.

When we got them out of the carriers they were very active and running and jumping around. We cuddled them a bit, but they just leapt out of our arms, which isn't good for them so soon after surgery, so we had to put them back in the big carrier together (the vet said it's okay).

The poor babies have 2 staples over the incision in their (shaved?) lower belly, and their sides have indentations(!) between their mid-section and their hips, so they look skinnier (I didn't expect such obvious differences after being fixed). ;/

They meow/yowled "let us oouutt~!" for an hour and a half--with Mammao sitting in front of their carrier, watching--before they eventually got tired, played a bit with each other, and then fell asleep.

We'll take them out tomorrow and try to stop them from moving around too much. For now, I'll enjoy another night with my door open and no cats jumping onto my bed in the middle of the night. But still, I admit I did miss the babies, and it's nice to have them home again. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment