Thursday, November 15, 2018

DC Universe FREE Subscription!

Being a WB A-List community member has its perks! I just answer weekly entertainment surveys about new releases and WB properties (HP/FB, DC, etc.). As thanks, they sometimes gift me w/ special offers. 

In March, they gave me a free movie code, which I used to digitally own Wonder Woman, and it came w/ the Wonder Woman soundtrack, The Lego Movie, Jason Bourne, Big Hero 6, Ghostbusters (2016), & Ice Age!

Then in Oct., for a survey on special features, they sent me a code for Logan, which includes all the making-of and character featurettes, plus a black-and-white "noir" version of the movie. Sweet!\

Now, b/c I'm such a huge DC nerd, they've selected me to receive a free one-year subscription to DC Universe! All I have to do is answer a few surveys about the online service and its movie, TV, comics, fan community, & store features. I can't believe I'm getting access to DCU for a year, for free (worth $75/year)! I'm really looking forward to watching the DCU original series Titans, plus Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing, Stargirl, & Harley Quinn (animated) series coming next year!

Squee! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment