Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy 11-11-11 Veterans & Pepero Day!

Random Fandom that has nothing to do with the post title:

Mario Mushroom Candy Tin
Ew, sour candy. But couldn't resist the Cute! This is all part of Steven Lee's evil genius plans.
(On a related note, I also made my own little paper mushroom from a print-out pattern. =)


Greatest crossover fanart ever!
By gabzillaz . In order of Robin/Bennet and matched. It's so perfect. XD
"Dick as Jane (the pretty one)
Jason as Elizabeth (the black sheep)
Tim as Mary (the bookworm)
Steph as Catherine (the Robin that’s always ignored)
Damian as Lydia (the one nobody likes)"
Why I love Blue Beetle III
From the "Secret Files" of the Batman: The Brave and the Bold comics. Oh, Jaime, never change. ^_^


The Flaming C!

Created by Conan O'Brien and God of the DC Animated Universe Bruce Timm!
I'm rather ambivalent about the upcoming Green Lantern: The Animated Series, but I'd totally watch FC:TAS! XD I also love how they inserted Flaming C into 2 clips from Young Justice, replacing Superman and using Bruce Greenwood's Bat-voice. lol.

Wahhh~ I want to go to L'Arc~en~Ciel's New York concert!!! Why couldn't it line up with spring break? Why is NY so far? This is their 20th L'Anniversary! Will I ever get another chance to see my favorite rock band live?! TT____TT
Holy crap, I love this photo. Dark, luxurious, and sexy~

No comments:

Post a Comment