Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Kitties: 2Y, 1W Old + BK's New Menu

Ping covers her eyes with her tail while she naps on her new spot, on top of the dining table, behind a chair.
 
 Georgie naps while Oreo yawns.
 
 Then Oreo got up...
 
 ...to play with my camera's wrist strap.
 
 Later, Oreo finds a warm spot next to R's leg. ^^
 
 So cute!
 
Oreo likes to use my stray socks as toys. ^^;


In food blog news, R brought home Burger King for me! :D (Already indulging while Mom's away, hehe... ^^;) She got the two things I really wanted to try: BK's Grilled Hot Dogs and their new special menu item "Mac n' Cheetos"!!

 

The Classic Dog tasted like a hot dog should; the fresh grilled flavor is good. I don't really like chili on hot dogs, so I only ate a bite or two, but it wasn't bad. I just prefer classic. The much-hyped (awesome or awful?) Mac n Cheetos also tasted exactly how you think warm mac n cheese nuggets covered in a Cheetos-flavored shell would taste, except (surprisingly) not as salty or powder-cheesy as actual Cheetos. They were tasty but not amazing, and not quite worth the $2.50. Really glad we tried these though! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment