Monday, October 3, 2011

Playing Hooky

I read this really great post on what SS501 means to certain TripleS here.  Very well-said and hits close to home for me.  SS501 사랑해요 영원토록. ♥

Also, today is tetsuya's 42nd birthday!  Happy Birthday to my favorite jrocker! May you always be genki, Leader-sama! ^_~


Personal journal part. Skippable. ^^
Maggie took a "mental health day" from work, so of course my body liked that idea and refused to get out of bed, so I ended up staying home today, too.  We slept in, did some chores (that required little to no effort), relaxed, watched the end of Avatar: The Last Airbender Season Two (already 2/3 through the series, so fast!), napped some more (^^;), and then tried to make corn bread and mashed potatoes (with only fair results).  Now I have to play catch-up.  *sigh*  But it was worth it because I am just so tired lately. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment