Friday, October 14, 2011

ThanKyu, Kyu Jong!

And THANKYU to slimz1808 for translating this looong, fascinating, and wonderful interview!

Kyu Jong's DC Interview

Anonymous 3:28 commented: "omg this mans heart is made of solid gold honestly"

THIS!!

I have never seen a man so kind, thoughtful, selfless, humble, and pure before!  JM is my fangirl bias, but after reading all of KJ's interviews lately, I think KJ is my ideal man, like, forever.

KJ always makes me feel better when he talks about SS501. (Especially after I feel down when KHJ talks... -_-) With KJ at the Center, there's always hope. ♥

I LOLed so much at the "UR MAN" photoshop. XD

I love how KJ invested his own thoughts, feelings, and style into his album, rather than going with whatever's trendy. Actually, that's what's great about all SS501 solos! ^^

"A team with quality" definitely. When SS501 reunite, more mature, more skilled, more amazing than ever, they really will be the Hallyu version of Shinhwa!!

"If it's hyung, I can give him my utmost congrats and won't feel envious at all." I literally started sobbing at that. T_T  KJ deserves that top position, too! All the members have natural talent, work really hard, are charming, and totally deserve it!  And I wish he wouldn't see himself as less than the others, but how can I not admire a man who thinks of others first and more than himself, a truly honorable man? KJ is too good to be true. *_*

Edit to add... Comments on second half:

Aww, KJ and JiYoungie. Pure, innocent brother and sister. ^^
I want KJ on We Got Married with Oh Se Jung! How cute would they be? :D
Wow, I wanna see KJ's art!
I love his thoughtful answers. Especially his sweet stories and considerate, thankful feelings about fans. <3

KJ, music, drama, musical, everything daebak! ^o^

2 comments:

  1. Just Don't Notice who it issssss~~~~~~~~~~~October 26, 2011 at 7:24 AM

    I agree!! he's such a gentle person...he might be quiet but when given the opportunity to talk, it makes me happy since he's very thoughtful~ I'm glad for his centerness. I also love his and JiYoungie's friendship~ I'm very happy she can have a kind person like him to rely on ^ ^

    UR Man photoshop is daeeebaaakkkk LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is this mysterious JDN??
    One of the first SS501 interviews I watched in 2009, KJ was very quiet and cute, but then he explained what the group name means and then answered that his wish for 2010 was reunification of North and South Korea, and I was impressed. He's not as witty as JM or as 4D as HJ, but I love KJ's answers; they're always warm and sincere.
    JiYoung is my favorite dongsaeng, and KJ is my favorite oppa (doesn't matter that I'm technically older than him). ^____^
    Still LOLing at the photoshop. XDDD

    ReplyDelete