Sunday, October 4, 2015

Bon Voyage, My Friend

Amanda is moving. ;_; We're going to miss her a lot. We didn't hang out as much as we could have and should have, but we got along really well, and she is one of the most thoughtful people and coolest geeks I know, and I'm sad to see her go.

But I'm glad we got to hang out together, me, R, Sara, and Amanda, one more time before she left. We finally went out to the Indian buffet restaurant she'd told us about. It's really good! So much variety, and it's all yummy! I didn't recognize most of the names of the dishes on the labels, but I enjoyed pretty much everything. Mmm, fresh naan bread... I really can't wait to take Mom and M and eat there again.

We watched Avengers 2: Age of Ultron. I liked all the team dynamics and character moments, but the villain was too silly and the video game violence kinda repetitive, like the first Avengers movie. Anyway, it's all the more fun watching it with friends. Now we're caught up with the MCU except for Ant-Man (waiting for the DVD. never been interested in Ant-Man, but looks fun, and I still crush on Paul Rudd).

Anyway, as sad as it is, I'm happy for Amanda, following her dreams and moving to her dream city in the Northwest and getting a better job. I hope she will be very happy in her new home and that we'll see her on her next visit back here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment