Saturday, October 10, 2015

"The 100" DVD Contest

Wow~ I won @jopinionated's #The100 Haiku Contest and got The 100 Season 2 DVD as a prize!! :D


I think I saw 150+ entries, and there were so many great ones, I am honored and thrilled! My winning haiku was:

I tried to convey the complicated feelings with just a few words loaded with meaning. (The last line is an important, poignant quote from the show, so I can't take credit for that. ^^;)

http://tetsu-girl.tumblr.com/post/130912876050/jogarfein-with-help-from-special-guest-judge

S2 is amazing. I just discovered this show a few months ago and quickly got hooked (obsessed). The 100 is the best new sci-fi drama since Orphan Black. I highly recommend it, and it's on many TV critics' Must-Binge-Watch List. Like OB, 100 is smart, intense, complex, bold, feminist/progressive, with well-written characters, fascinating dynamics, and real high-stakes moral dilemmas. (100 is darker, bloodier, and not as humorous as OB.) I can't wait for S3!

No comments:

Post a Comment