Monday, August 18, 2014

Kittens: 7 Weeks, 2 Days Old

Kittens + Boxes = Chaos! They swiped at, chewed, tackled, climbed and clambered on, dived into, and leaped out of the boxes on one side of their pen wall. I had to keep putting them back in and arranging the box flaps so that the kittens couldn't jump and cling onto them. When I thought everything was secure, I went back to my room. A minute later, I hear the pitter-patter of a stampede of kittens running around the living room! I had to chase them around the house and force them out of every nook and cranny, and every time I dropped one back in the pen, another one escaped. -_-* It took me 15 minutes to wrangle them all. Phew! Mom scolded them some more, but I doubt they've learned their lesson. As I said to Mom, it's a good thing they're so cute! ^^;













All 6 in one shot! (super rare, unless they're asleep lol)













No comments:

Post a Comment