Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Kittens: 7 Weeks, 3 Days Old

Ugh, they all escaped again. Like 3 times today so far. And there are no more boxes to add to the wall. I've given up trying to round them up over and over again. They're just following Mama Cat out and then running around the floor. They're exploring, but I don't think there's anything to ruin or break. As long as I hear their pitter-patter outside my room and not loud crashes, I think they'll be okay? >_>;

I took a badly-lit, badly-shot video of them out of their pen, but you can't see much of their frantic scampering, mostly hiding under tables. It's so low-quality, I wasn't going to upload it, but it's already recorded so why not. (Warning: Shaky cam gave me a headache.)


Here are some pics of them being (mostly) quiet and good (resting between daring escapes and adventures of discovery (of the rest of the house)).









Look how happy they are playing with a cardboard TP roll. XD



And more rare photos of all 6 playing together and staying still enough to not be blurs.




Check out this epic series of shots of baby Ping vs Toes. lol

omg!
grr!
halp!
oof!
uncle!
And finally, a series of family photos in their last week together. ;_;







No comments:

Post a Comment