Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Kitten (Love): ~8-9 Weeks Old (1st Week in New Home)

R got an update email from Love's New Owner on Sept. 5. She writes:

"As requested here are some of the pictures of Love her first week :)

We found her a few plushy type cat toys that have crinkle paper inside and she loves the sound.
Her and the pig thing toy again.
Her snazzy leopard print food bowl. She gets a sliver of wet food with her dry food twice a day. She eating almost all of it each meal.
She has decided that it's a lot more relaxing to just travel on my shoulder instead of actually walking. :)
On shoulder still.
Dozing after 'attacking' the plushy pig again.
I almost had a perfect picture and then she dashed and slid Into the camera and sat right as it flashed. :)
Another toy on a stick. She jumps after that one and bats at it when I move it.
I'll try to send more pictures soon. She's doing very well. She has her own bed and a lot of toys now. She's doing well with the dogs. She had Nyles sniffed and ever since that they've ignored each other. That's ok. Nyles is older and he does that with everyone. She and Georgie love playing together though. George is very gentle with her. The chase each other. Normally Love is the chaser and Georgie dashes away. It's quite cute. They're fast though so I can't catch a good enough picture or even a video of it. 

Mom said that she's due for her next shots soon so we'll get to vet soon. 

I'll try to send you more pictures often. 
Thank you so much for letting me adopt her. I absolutely adore her."

No comments:

Post a Comment