Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Kittens: 18 Weeks, 3 Days Old

Renny-Love is a princess cat. She kept yowling all day until I picked her up and put her in my lap. She immediately started purring and burrowing into my chest and arms, demanding I pet her in this exact spot or that, usually under her chin. If I stop, she meows in protest. If I try to re-position her--or worse, put her down--she digs her sharp claws in and clings and yowls. (I swear, her claws went through my tee shirt and pricked my skin.)
 

 

Meanwhile, she's snuggled into a nest behind my door.
 

 

Renny-Love is also an alpha dog. She still hisses whenever she spots the other cats and yowls loudly when they get near, as if she is their queen. She feels very threatened near them. They don't even do anything besides curiously walk up and then run away when she hisses. (Guys, this is your house! XD;)
 


Since Love wouldn't let R hold her (because she smelled like the others?), R snuggled with gentle giant George instead. What a cutie~ ^o^
 

 

TOES UPDATE: No trouble yesterday. PNO loved it when Toes/Katniss leapt onto her and purred loudly when pet. ^^ We've heard Toes purr before, but not that often or that loudly. We're so happy that they're happy and she's happy. Please let it stay that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment