Sunday, November 2, 2014

Birthday Blues, Greens, & Violets

Even with Daylight Saving, I still slept in blissfully. Then we had to wait for and then take care of Renny-Love (we couldn't leave her alone, especially on her first night). So we ended up not going out to the mall or for dinner for my birthday. Instead, I spent the day watching my new Avatar: The Last Airbender Complete Series DVD set (finally bought it!) and eating my favorite Chinese take-out (sesame chicken, garlic chicken, General Tso's tofu, Szechuan tofu, & fried cream cheese wontons).  Not what we had planned, but still very pleasant. To top it off, my birthday cake was a yummy homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake (the easy kind with gelatin mix and pumpkin spice dip mix).

Yesterday, Mom and I went to Wal-Mart early morning to catch the post-Halloween candy sale (got a great mix bag of my favs, Kit-Kats, R's favs Reese's cups, Hershey bars, and Whoppers, which Mom likes). I wore the awesome Wonder Woman tee that M gave me for my birthday and was complimented on it!

Speaking of great geek tees, Mom found these 2 gems in the Wal-Mart weekend clothes clearance section for only $5 each. (My geek collection gets bigger as I get older... XD;)
 

While I'm at it, here are the 2 purplish tops from Macy's 2 weeks ago. Love them.
 

Also, Dad sent me this pic from the garden:

So even if the day wasn't that eventful (besides cats), my birthday was still great! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment