Saturday, November 22, 2014

Kittens: 21 Weeks Old (+ Mama Hope's Mishap LOL)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Ping, George, and (especially) Oreo love to chase and tackle their blanket.





Sometimes when I leave my bedroom door open, Mammao will sneak in just to sit on the carpet. Usually she cleans herself. But sometimes she does that claw plucking thing on the carpet, and I tell her NO. So this evening she tried it on my fuzzy slipper--and immediately got it stuck to her! Watching her flop around "wearing" one giant slipper and trying to get it off her was adorable and hilarious!

caught!
trying to quietly slip away & flailing failing
embarrassed to be seen in this undignified state
Luckily, I caught a few seconds of the flopping on camera!



LOL Poor Mammao. XD But don't worry; she got the slipper off like right after I stopped recording. She was probably too skittish and freaked out to properly retract her claws and detach from it. Similarly, one time I caught her scratching up the couch, and when I scolded her, she tried to run away, but her claw got caught on the fabric and she couldn't get away. She just kept frantically tugging and scrambling in place for awhile until she got free. Hope that Mama Hope will learn to only scratch the scratching board and perhaps someday feel comfortable enough around us to let us trim her claws so they're not too long. ^^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment