Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kyu Jong's "TURN ME ON" teaser!



Kyaaaaa~ LOVE IT.

Love KJ's soft, sensual voice. His great, intense acting. His sophisticated, sexy look. The orchestral melody (but looks like there'll also be a dance beat?). The flashy but classy set with the emotional story aspect.

I am officially teased, and I can't wait for the full MV and mini album!!

Edit to add:

Hmm, I wonder if the pretty instrumental in the teaser is actually part of "Yesterday".  Because Young Saeng's teaser had the "Let It Go" part over different music (a song used only in the teaser).  I hope KJ's title track is similar in feeling to the teaser (like YS's was), if not the same song.  I'd like him to do something more soulful than another dance track like "Wussup".

Also, I'm hoping the storyline isn't just a regular painful breakup one.  It looks like KJ is brooding around a filming stage and getting upset in a dressing room, so it'd be cool if it was a celeb love story happening behind-the-scenes of KJ's MV shoot (kinda breaking-the-fourth-wall fiction).

No comments:

Post a Comment