Friday, September 16, 2011

Random Fandom Update

Kara's live streaming events are really fun and full of juicy content.  (Still worth the wait, but since they share the video later, I might not stay up just to catch it live. ^^;)  I love watching the behind-the-scenes of their comeback preparation and even their special showcase.  Looking forward to more.

There was even an article about Kara's MV on Ryan Seacrest's blog!  Random, but really great for them!  *proud Kamilia*  And YAY, Kara's "Step" is winning #1s on their comeback week! Congrats!  :D

-----

I saw a couple of clips from the Japanese remake of You're Beautiful.  It feels weird to watch, kinda like a play with Jap. actors trying to recreate the role.  I guess that's how all remakes are, but it didn't feel so awkward when I watched the Korean Boys Over Flowers and the Taiwanese BOF (Meteor Garden).  Maybe because I love YB sooo much.  (Or, superficially, the Jap. actors just aren't as good-looking as the originals. ^^;;)  But I like the lead actress (I watched her recording-and-crying scene, and it was good), and Jang Geun Suk's cameo. XD

Speaking of Jap. dramas about girls pretending to be guys, I just found out there's a live-action Jap. drama version of Ouran High School Host Club. @_@  This is even weirder, seeing Jap. actors play some of my favorite anime characters.  The script is followed pretty closely, and they even use special effects for the silly not-realistic-only-in-anime moments.  But after the initial shock and a couple of episodes later, it's actually pretty cute.  I'll keep watching if I can find the subs.

-----

Totally random fandom LOL:  Scientists have discovered a real-life "Tatooine", a planet that revolves around two suns.  "Binary Sunset" for realz! XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment